Sushant singh rajput quotes motivating to remember him for ever

Sushant singh rajput quotes motivating to remember him for ever

Sushant Singh Rajput is a Bollywood actor. Today marks the birthday of late Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput. He was most recently seen in the film Dil Bechara. After his death, the film was released. His film was finally released worldwide on the OTT platform Disney + Hotstar. The film's dialogues were so moving that the audience couldn't help but cry. In this post we will remember some of the motivational sushant singh rajput.

Sushant singh rajput quotes

On June 14, 2020, shocking news broke from Bollywood that a famous actor, Sushant Singh Rajput, had committed suicide by hanging himself in his Mumbai home.

Sushant singh career highlights

Actor Sushant Singh Rajput was one of Bollywood's most popular and talented actors. Through his hard work and talent, Sushant established a distinct identity in the industry. Sushant first appeared on television in a daily soap called 'Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil.' She rose to prominence after appearing in Ekta Kapoor's Zee TV series "Pavitra Rishta." Sushant was then cast in the film 'Kai Po Che!' Sushant was the lead actor in Stepped, and his performance was also highly praised.

The following are some of the best Sushant Singh Rajput quotes that will live on in your memory for a lifetime.

List of motivating quotes by the bollywood actor.

  • “The only strong opinion that I have about myself is that I don’t have any opinions.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
  • “The more I learn about things, I realize how wrong I was before.” 
  • “If you are seeing something for the first time, one of your first reactions should be fascination.”
  • “For me, the script is important. If it excites me, I’ll do the film.” 
  • “I take time to open up with people. But once I know you, I’m fine. I’m a shy person.”
  • “I will continue doing things irrespective of the medium as long as I’m excited about it.”
  • “No matter what you achieve, what you want to aspire to be, or how famous and powerful you become, the most important thing is whether you are excited about each and every moment of your life because of your work and the people around you.
  • “I am not lost. I am very much alive.”
  • “My strength would be my honesty and my passion for my work.
  • “For me, the opposite of happiness isn’t sadness but boredom.” 
  • “I never think about what people will think when they watch me on screen.”
  • “If you spend time with your loved ones, you get the energy to do your job better.”
  • “I have made a lot of mistakes, but I am proud of them all.”
  • “I come from a family of doctors and engineers, and everyone expected me to take up a similar career. That was the most natural thing to do!” 
  • “Money was a big differentiator when I was growing up, but I made sure it doesn’t stay that way.”
  • “If you are confident about yourself and wear what you love, you will exude a style of your own.” 

kangen water machine india

My name is ravi kumar desu. Some people call me kangen water machine ravi. Basically i look after online sales promotion, generating leads about purchase of water ionizers and alkaline water machines of different brands in india. we are direct importers. we have been working hard in india for 3 years in promoting kangen water machine and also importance of drinking ionized alkaline water. all round healthy water.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post